If you have to go high up but you are limited by the floor space, you can not get around a stair tower. The stair towers can be constructed in full fibreglass composite materials which makes them resistant to chemical lacquers but also removes the possibility of rust and rot. A stair tower consists of three elements:
1. The internal structure which is the load-bearing part. The tower structure consists of columns which are normally made of square tubes while the transverse bracing is made of U and I beams.
2. The stairs with two stringers in U profiles and different types of steps. Depending on the climb, the stairs can be designed with repos.
3. Railing system which provides a safer up and down travel.
Below you will find an illustration of a stair tower. For more information please contact one of our experts.
1. Steel bracket used for connection between the tower and foundation
2. U-profile column
3. Steel bracket for cross bracing
4. U-profile floor separation
5. U-profiles for walkway
6. Steel bracket for the floor separation
7. Steel bracket for stiffening the tower
9. Parapets from square hollow sections
10. U-profiles for stiffening stairs
11. U-profiles for stiffening stairs
12. Steel bracket for the floor separation
13. Parapets from square hollow sections
14. U-profiles for walkway
15. Cross bracing
Our products have a number of international and highly sought-after certifications, among other, within the construction, offshore and railway sectors. This is your guarantee of consistently high quality every time you buy from us and use our products.
Fiberline's GRP profiles are low in weight. This makes them easier to work with and means that great weight savings can be achieved on the finished structure.
Fiberline Building Profiles give you the same great strength as steel, but at only a quarter of the density. It is also possible to make weight savings in comparison with aluminium, as the density is 30 % lower.
Our fibreglass profiles are resistant to aggressive chemicals, and liquids. This makes them ideal for wastewater treatment plants, swimming pools, cooling towers and construction, where there is a risk of corrosion.
Our fibreglass profiles are resistant to aggressive chemicals, liquids and alkalis. This makes them ideal for wastewater treatment plants, swimming pools, cooling towers and construction, where there is a risk of corrosion.
Fiberline's GRP profiles provide electrical insulation and minimise the complexity of earthing. This makes our profiles a future-proof choice where the costs of both installation and future inspections can be reduced considerably.
GRP profiles are just as easy and fast to work with as timber. This means that solutions which incorporate our profiles can be installed easily on site or adjusted to fit existing components, such as piping systems, etc.
Fiberline's fibreglass profiles have a significantly lower heat distribution gradient than steel and aluminium, enabling energy-efficient end products.